So I am working on fixing up the Jeep, as it is now a response vehicle. I currently have 2 LX4 LED modules bolted onto the front grill which flash blue/blue. I also have my LED Arrowstick in the back window, and some Whelen Vertex HAW LED lights in the rear tail lights. To control these lights I have hardwired some switches in the dash. Items I still have to install, but haven't had the time to install yet, are my PA300 Siren (for the E-Airhorn), a 400 Watt Inverter, a UHF MaxTrac, and a built in power supply for my laptop. I also have some LED Strip Lights, for the interior which I need to install with hot glue. I also have 2 spotlights, which I hope to use as Ditch Lights, which need to be mounted in the rear passenger window frames somehow. Fuse system installed. Items I still need:
- LIN6 or TIR3 LED Lights (Blue/Blue)for the front fender corners. $50
- LIN6 or similar linear LED light (Red/Amber, or Blue/Amber) for the rear - To be mounted around the license plate, on the roof rack, or inside the window. $80
- Or Ideally a full Blue LED Lightbar. $1000
- A Speaker horn for the siren.
- A floor switch for the E-Horn.
- A Laptop Mount. Ideally this one: http://www.jottodesk.com/Comersus/store/comersus_viewItem.asp?idProduct=472
- An HF Antenna Solution.
- A few terminal strips, and 16 and 18 gauge wire.